When I was trying to settle the AUC to Asset thru Internal Order (Investment Measures) in KO88,
I get the error:
"Posting not possible (Value date earlier than Post Capitalization Date).
Message No: AA322
Asset 400019 was first capitalized on 20090131.
You cannot post to an asset that was not yet capitalized.
You have the following options:
--> Change the asset value date of your posting.
-->Capitalize the asset by posting an acquisition."
Actually, in the following steps:
1) Created Investment Order, with Auc master record (KO01).
2) Created budget for Investment Order (KO22).
3) Release the Investment Order in control data tab (KO02).
4) G/L Posting to Investment Order with amount 200$.(FB60)
5) AUC Settlement (KO88). (System created the settlement rule AUTO in KO02 here).
6) Created Final asset for settling from AUC (AS01).
7) Internal Order for Auc is "technically complete" so the system will perform \'full settlement\' during next order settlement run.
Here, in step 4, I posted the invoice with doc date and posting date as 01/31/2009.
In the asset 400019 also, the capitalization date in the general data tab is shown as:
So, I dont understand why I get the error stating tht "Posting not possible : Value date earlier than capitalization date".
Please help me in fixing this issue in KO88 Settlement.
SAP Project manager openings@ Delhi/ Mumbai
Exp :10 - 26 years | City : Delhi
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International