1. Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAPsolutions in the respective modules of ECC 6
2. Function Specific requirements:
o FICO: Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR) Asset Management, Consolidations in EC-CS
Experience with Knowledge of
Report writer and report painter
Key integration points with FI/CO modules
Automatic Payment programs
Configuration knowledge of Cost Element, Cost Centre, Internal Orders and profit centre accounting
Accounts and Finance domain
Accounting process for Real Estate and Infra Business
Basics of SAP Dashboards and its configuration
Understanding of accounts and finance MIS requirement
Additional Knowledge of REFx (Flexible Real Estate Management) will be added advantage
Preferable SAP Certified person
3. Should have knowledge in developing and using data migration tools.
4. Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and resolve the issues
5. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
6. Provide alternatives based on best practices and SAP functionality
7. Develop functional specifications and works with technical resources to complete object development and testing
8. Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
9. Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
10. Work with the Support Partner to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
11. Work with SAP to resolve software bugs
12. Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
13. Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
14. Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for all other function related processes
15. Develop functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
16. Work as facilitator for resolving day to day PS related issues
17. Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
18. Use of Solution Manager for managing projects and change Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA, ICWA(CMA)
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Personnel Selexions - Executive Search & Selection