While creating down payment request (t.code f-47), I specified 'F' in Trg.sp.g/l ind check
box, the system thrown a message as,
'Special G/L indicator F is not defined for down payment'
Then I checked OBYR, there special GL indicator is available and I assigned GL accounts
for postings, I have done the required configuration but where I missed, I could not find
anyone have an idea to solve this issue,
- Having Problem in AO90 Down Payment GL Required Reconciliation Account.
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Looking for Special GL Indicator, Transactions.
- TDS While Down Payment Clearing
- What is the Account Group for Creating gl Account for Down Payment Received?
- Difference between Classic GL and New GL
- control indicators for controlling area
- Is it mandatory to assign controlling area to company code for posting in GL Account F-02,
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?