We are in the middle of a technical upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6.
I am getting a strange error when trying to transfer a business trip to FI (Transaction PRRW).
The error says
"Tax code V1 does not exist for jurisdiction code" (also same for tax codes T1 & V0).
Since we don't use Tax Juristiction codes in the UK, and didn't get this error prior to the upgrade, I ahve to assume there is somethng in the upgrade suddenly making it think there needs to be a code.
I have had a look through my Tax IMG settings, and can't see any obvious link to it
Does anybody have an idea where to look to switch off what ever has been turned on by the upgrade?
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- SQL Financial Accounting Error..
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Account 9005878 Requires an Assignment CO Object.
- Error with ECC6 EHP7 Upgrade with SUM tool
- Upgrade to 64- bit ecc6
- error in co-product confirmation
- Error E669 Fiscal year 2013 is already closed in Financial Accounting
- New Tax Codes Algeria