We are using the Notification system for both Plant Maintenance and Quality and use "Types" to differentiate these. Documentation indicates you can make different fields mandatory for separate Types. We have used SPRO-IMG cross applications/Notification/Notification Type/Define Screen templates/ Field Selection: General Screens and using the influencing option have set fields as mandatory under the separate types but it doesn't work (we have arrived here also under IMG:Quality and IMG:Plant maintenance). Has anyone else used this successfully? If so could you indicate the path to set these.
- Add \'Reason Code\' Field to Transfer Posting\' in QM Quality Notification
- Client Requirement to have Bank Transactions alone in Separate JV
- Quality Notifications for a Material is Sometimes Less Than the Total Quality Notifications Made
- Disabling the field Equipment number in Change mode of Notification
- Make User Group in the SU01 required field
- How to make a field Required Field.
- Quality Management Study material
- Requirement is Returns has to be Posted in a Separate G/L Ac.
- Quality Certificate