The size of RF-device's screen less than size of R/3 login screen
It is possible to connect to R/3 System via two variant of initial log screen:
- a) usual constant screen (number 0020)
- b) new additional screen (number 0025)
In order to connect via the additional screen, you need to select
CheckBox "Optional Log Screen" during the profile's configuration.
1. Press Start--> Setting--> Control Panel--> SAPConsole Administrator
2. Press some profile
3. Select CheckBox "Optional Log Screen" and press "OK"
4. Try to run SAPConsole. You will get the additional screen with the line to enter transaction's name. If you have got this additional screen, close SAPConcole go to item 5 below.
5. Connect to R/3 System by saplogon.exe
6. Come into transaction SE51 (screen editor)
7. Fill fields:
screen number: 0025
8. Select RadioButton "Layout editor" (change only layout!!!) Changes to the flow logic, for example, by inserting subscreen, force a change in program SAPMSYST.SAP strongly recommends not changing the system program SAPMSYST because by doing so, serious problems may arise (for example,the dialog logon is no longer possible!)
9. Edit this initial screen (0025)
10. Try to run SAPConsole again