You can find the Transaction of a program (if one exists) by this procedure:
1. TA - SE80
2. Select Programs
3. Enter the program name and then click on enter.
4. In the window below you get a list of subobjects like screens,
menu etc. and TRANSACTION is one among them.
5. Click on the TRANSACTION code and there you can find the transaction associated with that program.
- How to Find the Transaction Code that runs a Specific program
- Is any way to transport the Transaction Code to particular client?
- Quickest Way to Find a Large String?
- Exist a Way for Find in All Includes programs the word p_path?
- Restrict bacground jobs to run in a particular server, HOW?
- Finding a Way to Submit Active Users Request from Back-end
- Is there any way to find out if any client does not have a Logical Name?
- Is there any way to get Navigation chart for all TCODE?
- How to find missing Tcode
- How to find Tables used in the Program?