SAP BASIS Forum
During handover form a sap basis guy of another company what should i check and take from him or from that company?
Most important part is Interfaces or 3rd party software's that BASIS need to support & related documentation. If not it is better to know the team who support it.
Often all the interfaces are assumed to be supported by BASIS.
Other factors are:-
1. Scope of DB support.
2. Contact details of DB, Storage, Firewall, Backup, support desk, counter parts, various functional team etc.
3. Shared link patch for all BASIS support documents.
4. Change Control process - Know the process - how the transports are being moved across landscape, approvals & frequency.
5. SLA chart & escalation procedure.
6. Customer business hours & locations (US, UK, EMEA etc.) to be supported.
7. Access to all OS, DB & APP. Test successful login before singing handover.
8. System refresh documentations, productions (ECC, SRM, BI etc.) involved & frequency.
9. Scope of Solution Manager & Monitoring procedure.
10. Archiving & each object status.
Sign up for STechies
Ask Question From Our Experts
All the site contents are Copyright © www.stechies.com and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.stechies.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.stechies.com or the content authors.