As per sap note 455140 - Configuration of e-mail, fax, paging or SMS using SMTP we have configured multiple
virtual hosts to receive emails in each client.
is/SMTP/virt_host_1 = *:25001
is/SMTP/virt_host_2 = *:25000
and mailing routes as per below in exchange server.
We have also created 2 SMTP servers under SICF node.
one with hostdata 1 and second with hostdata2
Profile Parameter No. 1
Profile Parameter No. 2
And provided different client users, which have different email address.
1st client email@removed and 2nd client email@removed
Now, when we send email to these emails, email is receiving in only one client.
Is there any other modifications required?
- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- What Is SAP GUI
- What Is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Work Process
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Delete Background job
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password