Automatic time change of the operating system cannot be used.The time for the change between winter and summer time is described by a rule in most time zones. U.S. example.: Start is first Sunday in April at 2 o'clock, end is last Sunday in October at 3 o'clock. If such a rule is present, we recommend that you activate the automatic change in your operating system. Only in this way can the conversion time be reconstructed.
If you cannot use the automatic time change of your operating system, you can also convert the time using two time zones.
For example, for PST (UTC-8): winter time UTC-8, daylight saving time UTC-7; Central Europe CET: winter time UTC+1, daylight saving time UTC+2.
Do not change the time of the server because the SAP System requires the internal time including the time zone to determine the UTC-time.
Regardless of whether you use the automatic or manual time change, you should pay attention to the additional hour when changing from summer time to winter time.
- How to Reduce downtime when changing from summer to winter time.
- Conversion between standard time and daylight saving time
- Meaning of Archiving Residence Time
- Definition of SAP response time/processing time/CPU time
- problem in SPAM taking lot of time
- When is a good time to start using the Note Assistant?
- Preventing Basis tables from increasing considerably
- Spool time in UTC time instead local time
- SAP BASIS & Security Concepts
- Scheduling times
- Dynamic Time Zones
- Time Change to UTC from CST
- Time Tolerance in Negative Time Evaluation
- Majic Trace Commit Time and Fetch Time Graph
- Time based authorization
- Subtracting time variables
- How to Configure Manual BRS in the System at Time of Reconciliation in FF67?
- Time Constraint
- Time Management