Automatic time change of the operating system cannot be used.The time for the change between winter and summer time is described by a rule in most time zones. U.S. example.: Start is first Sunday in April at 2 o'clock, end is last Sunday in October at 3 o'clock. If such a rule is present, we recommend that you activate the automatic change in your operating system. Only in this way can the conversion time be reconstructed.
If you cannot use the automatic time change of your operating system, you can also convert the time using two time zones.
For example, for PST (UTC-8): winter time UTC-8, daylight saving time UTC-7; Central Europe CET: winter time UTC+1, daylight saving time UTC+2.
Do not change the time of the server because the SAP System requires the internal time including the time zone to determine the UTC-time.
Regardless of whether you use the automatic or manual time change, you should pay attention to the additional hour when changing from summer time to winter time.
- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- What Is SAP GUI
- What Is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Work Process
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Delete Background job
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password