I have an HDD I was using as a secondary back-up drive but it is now giving a raw status, along with several files that were being stored there. The raw files, of course, are no longer in their original state and have numerical file names. I tried using Recuva to restore the files to their original state but I can't get the program to read anything on the drive. What other steps would you suggest before throwing in the towel?
- How do I get access to the original Adminstrator account back in Normal Mode
- Problem when formatting WD Green HDD
- How to Configure the ASM from Shared Raw Disk?
- How to solve the bdocs state O01
- How to do restoration and ohter things after the completion of DR test
- Return to original screen
- Dev Server Raid 5 HDD damaged
- Western Digital External HDD is \'Healthy\' But Unable to Access Contents