As a SAP Basis Support Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing service delivery to the required service levels
- Providing reactive support for customers of the service, and to introduce measures to reduce reactive work.
- Providing proactive support, through effective capacity planning and change management.
- Handling escalations from customers/other teams, about technical issues.
- Configuration and administration of large scale global and regional SAP systems.
- Plan, execute and follow up SAP projects under your responsibility
- Communication/language skills
- Capacity to communicate information within the team effectively
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication, training and organizational skills required as well as the ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to make effective and excellent interpersonal and customer relations
- Must have a strong customer service orientation
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- At least 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in either SAP Basis Administration, Database Administration or OS Administration
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem- solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.