Work process list is displayed in SM50/ SM66.
Each process has the following
Serial Number : Starts with 0 (Dev_W0) in work directory
Type of Process : (DVEBS) Message and Gateway are not displayed
Process PID : The identifier at OS level. It is used to kill the process at OS Level. They are displayed as [DISP+WORK] on windows in the Task Manager.
DW - dispatcher work process in UNIX 0 to 11  and 1 is for dispatcher 13 Total
- Waiting: The process is waiting "Available" to serve the user request.
- Stopped: The process is stopped due to an error.
- Running: The process is executing the task (SM50 running with our Userid should not be considered)
- On Hold : The user request is on hold by process for waiting certain Resources on the other systems (RFC, CPIC)
- Shutdown : The process is killed/ shutdown but restart mode set to NO
PRIV Mode: The process goes into Heap mode. It will be completed only after the task completion/ timeout.
SLEEP MODE: The work process goes into sleep mode waiting for resources (RFC problem)
Restart YES/ NO : if the process is terminated and it will restart automatically (Yes), not restart(NO)
Error : No of times the process is restarted
Semaphore : The block that hold at OS Level (DISK)
CPU : The amount of time WP spends utilising CPU resources
Runtime : The amount of time the process spends on the user request.
Report : The name of the program/ report the WP is executing
Client : The client number logged in
User name : Name of the user
Action : Select, Update, insert i.e. action on the database.
Table : Name of the table.