When ever a SAP Program (ABAP program) could not be executed due to an error it will be thrown out from the GUI- Screen and a dump is recorded in ST22.
ST22 recovers the following
1. Divide Error 1/0
2. Update (Lags in Memory)
3. Infinite Loops.
1. TIME_OUT error: The program requires more time than the time defined in rdisp/max_wprun_time
2. Memory related issues with error message PXA, SWAP, PAGE, OUT OF MEMORY.
This error requires memory corrections to the parameters.
3. Program Corrections: The problem is with SAP standard program for which SAP provides a correction through notes (The correction can be applied through SNOTE)
4. Customer defined programs ('Y', 'Z') consumes more memory, endless loops, improper select statements etc. The program need to be corrected by the developer.
5. Enqueue Table Overflow: SM12
6. Update Deactivation : SM14
7. Database issues like table space over flow, max-extents reached, archive stuck.
8. Illegal time: (Day light savings) - During day light savings the system date and time has to be changed. Stop the AS and change the date if not, the above error occurs.
TSTC - Holds the transaction and the Program name
TSTCT - Holds the description/ text of a T-Code.