Thanks for replying. I have the this system clone which is used for training purpose. in India. The Ip address for the local network is like 192.168.1.x, and the IP of the VMWare (server 03) is 192.168.100.2. Intererestingly, Server in VMware has access to internet using the Host IP address but again from Outside the VMWare Server and Ecc6 installed is not accessible.
- Use of VMware in SAP Basis
- How to access ECC6 running on VMWare from Network
- Error While Installing Oracle Linux on VMWARE?
- Error: \"Execution aborted\" At The Time of Installing VMWARE Tool?
- Practising BASIS concepts and installation
- SAP BASIS Post Installation Tasks
- Which Version of VMware is sutable for SAP ECC ehp5 Installatin
- How to Enable Putty to Login to Linux Machine Installed on VMware?
- i am unable to open sap login pad in vmware
- ZDATE_LARGE_TIME_DIFF in VMWare