Check carefully why implementation is not possible. There are several possibilities:
- If there are small errors in the correction instructions, you can try to use the split-screen editor to implement the correction instructions, if the correction has been made to ABAP source code.
- If the correction instructions contain objects that are not supported by Note Assistant (DDIC objects or messages, for example), you have to implement the correction manually.
- If the correction instructions refer to objects that do not yet exist in the system, you may have to perform additional steps before implementation, depending on which version of Note Assistant you are using. Read the SAP Note for more information.
- If you have made modifications to the objects that will be changed with the SAP Note implementation, try to use the split-screen editor to insert the corrections, if the correction has been made to ABAP source code.
- If the problem is based on an error in the SAP Note, create a problem message and assign it to the component of the SAP Note (FI-AR-CR, for example).
- If implementation is not possible due to technical problems with Note Assistant, create a problem message and assign it to the component BC-UPG-NA.