From what I see, certification does not guarantee a job, or a better salary over others who are non-certified, so apart from improving on one's fundas, it really has no value in the job market. The only exception may be if one wants to work in Dubai (so I have heard), where they insist on certification.
i am at present working in FICO in a good IT company. When I joined about an year ago, it was as a functional trainee at a low salary. However, before being accepted here, i had scouted around in Pune for such an opportunity and found that many people were merely interested in making money out of people like me. They would ask for some amount of say, Rs.1,00,000 or more and say that I would work on "self support" basis for 6 months on some implementation project and then after that IF my appraisal was favourable, they would consider paying me salary on further projects. This was obviously a scam. Moreover, i later came to know that the projects were dummy projects and I would not gain any knowledge or get any learning out of them!
My suggestion is that, as you already work in an organisation where SAP is implemented, widen your knowledge base by interacting with other users and learning from them. In a few months you should not only be able to process their transactions, but also gain an overall knowledge of the business processes and their implications on FI.
Later you can search for some kind of trainee position which would pay YOU not the organisation training you! Your end-user experience will stand you in good stead at that time and will be your strong selling point.
All the best in your ventures and be on your guard for such cheats!
- SAP Shortcuts
- SAP Full Form
- SAP Full Lifecycle Implementation
- SAP Version and Release History
- SAP Consultant Salary in India
- SAP Modules in Demand
- SAP Certification
- List of Companies using SAP in India
- SAP Courses Fees For Different Modules
- Tips and Tricks to Crack Jobs in SAP
- How to Get SAP Job without Experience
- How to become an Expert SAP Consultant
- Does SAP Certification Sufficient for your Career Growth
- SAP Passport Certificate Installation
- Difference between SAP and SAS
- SAP Tips and Tricks for Beginners