From what I see, certification does not guarantee a job, or a better salary over others who are non-certified, so apart from improving on one's fundas, it really has no value in the job market. The only exception may be if one wants to work in Dubai (so I have heard), where they insist on certification.
i am at present working in FICO in a good IT company. When I joined about an year ago, it was as a functional trainee at a low salary. However, before being accepted here, i had scouted around in Pune for such an opportunity and found that many people were merely interested in making money out of people like me. They would ask for some amount of say, Rs.1,00,000 or more and say that I would work on "self support" basis for 6 months on some implementation project and then after that IF my appraisal was favourable, they would consider paying me salary on further projects. This was obviously a scam. Moreover, i later came to know that the projects were dummy projects and I would not gain any knowledge or get any learning out of them!
My suggestion is that, as you already work in an organisation where SAP is implemented, widen your knowledge base by interacting with other users and learning from them. In a few months you should not only be able to process their transactions, but also gain an overall knowledge of the business processes and their implications on FI.
Later you can search for some kind of trainee position which would pay YOU not the organisation training you! Your end-user experience will stand you in good stead at that time and will be your strong selling point.
All the best in your ventures and be on your guard for such cheats!
- 10 Reason Why You Shouldn't Go for SAP Certification
- SAP SD Certification Experience
- My SAP HR Certification Experience
- My SAP PM Certification Experience
- My SAP MM Certification Experience
- Points You should not Ignore while Preparing SAP Certification Exam
- SAP QM Certification - Study Guide - Test Equipment Management
- Why is SAP Considered as one of the Highest Paid Jobs?
- 20 Tips and Tricks to Crack Jobs in SAP
- IS SAP Certification Compulsory for Getting Jobs
- SAP ABAP certification
- SAP HCM training & certification
- About SAP Certification & Career in SAP
- Certification Exam basic qualification or requirement
- Is it required to hold a MBA - HR degree to do SAP HR/HCM certification course?
- Certification is a must for a to get a job in Abap
- SAP Certification for Legal Field
- SAP MM help required.
- SAP ABAP and APO certification
- SAP Certification Preparation Book
- Technical Consultant Certification Program
- IBM Certification Study Guide
- SAP QM Certification QUESTION & ANSWERS BOOK
- TABC41 ABAP Development Workbench Basics Certification Material for SAP ABAP
- Free Downlaod SAP Basis Certification Pdf Books
- Practical Workflow for SAP
- Practical Workfolow for SAP
- SAP Tables for Technical Consultants (SDN Contribution)
- Practical Guide to IDoc Development for SAP
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore