Tips for experienced individual should follow to write a SAP Resume.
1. Mention the job title boldly on the top of the CV.
1. Include personal information details on the first page.
2. Then include the profile summary such as “SAP CO Consultant specialized in SAP CO-PC”
3. Now mention key skills, experience in specific field along with the years.
4. Include options such as Start Date, End Date, Job title, Project Description, Client Name, and Key Activities in work experience section.
5. Include educational qualification details, certifications, references and areas of interest.
Make the CV free of grammatical or spelling mistakes.
Tips for writing a Fresher’s SAP Resume:
Include aims and objectives in the career object section.
Include details like Certified SAP FI 7.0 Consultant with A%
Include the % of marks received along with the year and University name.
Include the IT skills like SAP FI Version 7.0.
Include the details of the project and the work profile.
Include the recognitions received in during the course
Name, date of birth, address and email id are included in this section.
Thus, these simple tips can help in creating an effective CV.
Check here Free SAP SAMPLE Resume for Different Module