I love all five processes of Project management and it's knowledge areas.The ability analyse and prioritize stakeholders and to work within a definite time frame.
Ability to coordinate with all the resources to achieve a common goal.The above statement and others really inspires me to become a PM
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- SAP CBT VIDEO TUTORIALS
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- SAP ABAP class room Videos for self motivated students
- SAP Module for a Project Manager Of Lighting and Lighting Controls
- How to Implement a Better Project Management Process Without Support?
- Moveable assets being utilised on a particular project
- Which SAP module is good for PROJECT ENGINEER
- SUBCONTRACTING PARTS OUTSIDE VENDOR
- 13+ years in Mainframe support projects, which is best module in SAP for me to get in?
- How to Best Establish Communication Structure in a New PMO Formerly Driven by Product Managers?
- Which SAP Module will be the Best Suited for me, 8+ yrs of experience on Mainframe
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- TAFI40 Financial Accounting Part II
- Managing SAP Archiving Projects
- TAFI40 Financial Accounting Part III
- SAP â THE DRIVE TO EXCELLENCE PROJECT
- TAFI40 Financial Accounting Part IV
- Project Management with SAP Project System
- Project Management with SAP R/3
- Managing SAP ERP 6.0 Upgrade Projects
- SAP FI Project
- Inventory Management Steps