This article will help you to sort out the issue that is related to view of standard component. You can easily load a solitary view of a standard component to any component, but for this you have to do following steps:
- First of all you have to generate a module interface of the view in the required component you are working on.
- Please make sure that the nodes that are being used by the component for the view must have to merged with the next context nodes of the module controller for , This will help you in choosing the context nodes you want to go for web UI and then you have to click F2 for all the further details.
- Once the module interface is done it can be easily available to be loaded in to any kind of Z component.
- Now you have to add the module interface that is being generated before so that you can go to Z component easily. You will find that the view you want will be same as the normal view of the component.
- After that you ought to represent the outbound plugs of this component usage to the essential window.
As soon as the interface view being added to working Z component your job will start for Data Exchange through the context node binding
Hope this article might help you understand the view for the standard component.